Press Releases & Publications
Three EW Emitters Controlled at AOC 2018 [ November 23, 2018 ]
Download as PDF
3 Remote Amplifier Systems Controlled Simultaneously by a Single Computer at the AOC Convention, Booth 412
Empower RF will demonstrate a suite of high power solid state transmitting amplifiers at the 55th Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention - Washington, DC November 27 – 29th , 2018.
The equipment suite consists of the models 2162, 2170, and 2215 providing compact and rugged EA, communications, and threat emitter capability from 20 to 6000 MHz, and will be housed in Los Angeles while being controlled and monitored by the Empower booth demonstration team who will be exercising the system software demonstrating capabilities of the configurable amplifiers.
Multi-threat Training From a Single System
Empower RF Next Gen family of emitters are currently operating in Multi-Domain scenarios as jamming and Communication Power Amplifiers. With a flexible software defined operation that allows the amplifier to be adaptable to future electromagnetic communications, radar, and EA waveforms, this architecture is favored by integrators of “on range” electronic warfare simulation, test and training systems.
Discuss Your Custom Requirements with Us at Booth 412
Our engineers have designed a stan¬dard electromechanical and software architecture that has commonality across power levels and bandwidths that shorten design and manufactur¬ing cycles.
- Hot Swappable, Liquid or Air Cooled Configurations
- 0dbm Input, No External Driver Amplifier Required
- Redundancy at the System Level
- User Configurable Operating Modes
- Electronic VSWR protection with Graceful Power Degradation
- Zero Point of Failure Configurations Available
- System Wide Performance Monitoring and Sensing through Local, LAN, and Browser GUI
- Installation Service Available
- 3 Year Warranty