THE MOST FLEXIBLE AMPLIFIER SYSTEM AVAILABLE
Each amplifier “building block” includes an integrated power supply in its 2U chassis. This arrangement improves pulse droop performance while eliminating the risk of a single power supply failure taking the entire amplifier offline.
Narrow and broadband configurations are available from UHF to X Band CW or Pulsed. The architecture is the same regardless of frequency – RF configurations driven by output power requirements. Each amplifier drawer is fully “hot swappable” with proven dripless technology.
You can increase output power to an existing amplifier by adding 2U amplifier building blocks (in even numbers) or adding additional complete racks.
Empower’s Next Generation liquid cooled amplifier is designed to stay ahead of the increasing complexities of the signal environment. The combination of embedded firmware, software, and real time processing/control allows for maximum flexibility and operation in any application. This single architecture is capable of user selectable multimode operation and can by dynamically configured. CW Amplifiers offer the same pulse performance as our pulsed amplifiers with no limit on duty cycle and the Pulsed amplifiers allow CW operation 7dB below rated peak power.
OUTPUT POWER MANAGEMENT
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) with Peak Power Detection
- AGC with RMS Power Detection
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) with Peak Power Detection
- ALC with RMS Power Detection
- Manual Gain Control (MGC)
INPUT SIGNAL MODULATION
- FM, AM, Pulsed, CW
- CDMA, FSK, QPSK, OFDM
- Frequency Hopping
INPUT AND OUTPUT DETECTORS
US Patent 9,007,125 B2
US Patent 9,093,731 B2
INSTALLATION AND ENGINEERING SUPPORT
Empower offers liquid cooling system design support and installation for both closed loop systems or integration into existing facility chiller systems. In addition, we offer on-site acceptance testing support and user training of the complete amplifier system.
- Scalable cooling systems available
- Easily integrated into existing facility chillers
- Closed loop heat exchangers adaptable to your site
- External pump or integrated into rack
- Redundant pump systems optional
- Redundant cooling pumps and auto changeover optional
Scalable Power Systems
||2236||2800||3500||24000||74||CW, AM, FM, Pulse||80 U|