We Currently have openings for the following positions:
Empower RF Systems, Inc., a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifiers is seeking qualified, dynamic, successful and driven candidates. Founded in 1999, Empower RF Systems designs and manufactures solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial and military customers worldwide. We are an ISO9001 certified company with an excellent industry reputation. New employees are hired with an eye toward their future growth potential and capability to contribute to this fast-paced work environment that encourages engineering innovation and customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive salary, cash bonus plan, comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) contributions, etc. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. If any of these position descriptions sound like you, we welcome your response!
RF Sales Account Executive
This sales and leadership position is focused on driving business growth and results from our key markets of EW (Electronic Warfare), Communications, Radar, and Test & Measurement. The RF Sales Account Executive has a technical background, strong credentials and contacts in OEM’s and Agencies, and a demonstrated track record of partnering, team building, and strategic selling.
- Execute a sales plan and lead by example in implementing strategies to close orders and grow our power amplifier business.
- Build a strong presence for Empower RF Systems at targeted OEM and Agency locations and across key markets.
- Leverage industry contacts and previously-developed account coaches to generate and close new business opportunities.
- Build a sales funnel for developing new business and mapping key opportunities at targeted OEM’s and Agencies.
- Work collaboratively with product engineers, FAE’s, business development, and inside Sales support team.
- Represent the Company with key customers by leading, as appropriate, contract negotiations and strategic engagements.
- Participate in industry or trade associations as a representative of Empower RF Systems.
- Provide accurate and timely reports, forecasts, and budget detail to management.
- BSEE or other BS degree, or equivalent RF industry experience.
- 10+ years of successful experience in strategic account sales of complex RF products and sub-systems.
- Ability to read and understand technical aspects of amplifier design as related to sales opportunities and contracts.
- Confident presenter with strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated – competitive and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Record of achieving sales results; strong network of relevant contacts at OEM’s and Agencies.
- Demonstrated skills and references as both a team builder and customer advocate inside the organization.