The growing demand in commercial and military applications for higher data rates, greater reliability, and lower cost is driving technology upgrades in fixed site and tactical mobile satellite uplink transmitters. Higher data rates is the main catalyst driving the trend of solid state replacement of legacy tube systems. But it’s not solid state alone that matters. It’s the electro-RF/mechanical architecture that brings additional performance and reliability advantages. Empower’s Next Gen architecture utilizes embedded high speed processing and combines it with a “virtually connector-less” RF path to provide high efficiency and inherent reliability.
Features and Benefits of SATCOM amplifiers
- Unprecedented size, weight and power reduction of our amplifiers is superior to anything in the market at similar frequencies and power levels
- User interface and diagnostics capabilities built around high-performance microprocessors.
- IP addressable, embedded web server
- Higher Availability
- Higher Efficiency
- Waveform Flexibility
- Rugged for Mobile Deployment
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Active RF Device Redundancy- Graceful Output Power Degradation
- Multi-Modes include AGC (fixed gain setting) and ALC (fixed output power level setting)