High Power RF Amplifier Systems Empower model SKU 2175
80-1000 MHz or 0.08-1 GHz, 500 Watt, 60 dB
Ideally suited for Radiated Immunity testing for IEC 61000 4-3 Empowers Model 2175 provides 500 Watts CW of rf power from 80 Mhz to 1 Ghz. This amplifier utilizes high power LDMOS transistor devices that provide wide frequency response, high gain, high peak power capability, and low distortions. Exceptional performance, long-term reliability and high efficiency are achieved by employing advanced broadband RF matching networks and combining techniques, EMI/RFI filters, and all qualified components. The amplifier is constructed within one single 5RU drawer including the forced air-cooling. The system comes standard to operate from 180-260VAC single phase or optionally can be ordered with a three phase AC supply.
The amplifier includes a built-in control and monitoring system with front panel control via a touch screen or remote monitoring and control via LXI Lan interface. The Remote management and diagnostics are via an embedded web server allowing network managed site status and control simply by connecting the unitâ€™s Ethernet port to a LAN using a standard web browser and the unitâ€™s IP address (IPV4).
Empower RFâ€™s ISO9001 Quality Assurance Program assures consistent performance and the highest reliability.
- Solid-state linear design
- Ideal for EMC testing both IEC CE marking and Mil STD 461 Radiated Susceptibility RS103
- Suitable for Multi-tone, CW, AM, FM, pulse, and digital modulation types
- Peak and Average detection, user selectable
- Compact Modular design, light weight
- 50 ohm input/output impedance
- Built-in Control, Monitoring and Protection functions
- High reliability and ruggedness
- Conducted immunity, BCI, and other product testing applications
- VHF UHF booster
- ALC, AGC and MGC power operating modes and VSWR graceful power degradation
May we also suggestDenotes best choices in this performance range.
|SKU||Start (MHz)||Stop (MHz)||Output Power (Watt)||Gain (dB)||Size||Quote / Buy|