High Power RF Amplifier Systems Empower model SKU 2066
500-1000 MHz or 0.5-1 GHz, 1000 Watt, 60 dB
With performance from .5Ghz to 1 Ghz Empowers Model 2066 is a very high power RF amplifier suitable for octave bandwidth high power CW, modulated, and pulsed applications. This amplifier utilizes high power LDMOS transistor devices that provide wide frequency response, high gain, high peak power capability, and low distortions. Exceptional performance, long-term reliability and high efficiency are achieved by employing advanced broadband RF matching networks and combining techniques, EMI/RFI filters, and all qualified components. The amplifier is constructed within one single 5RU drawer including the forced air-cooling. The system comes standard to operate from 180-260VAC single phase or optionally can be ordered with a three phase AC supply.
The amplifier includes a built-in control and monitoring system with front panel control via a touch screen or remote monitoring and control via LXI Lan interface. The Remote management and diagnostics are via an embedded web server allowing network managed site status and control simply by connecting the unitâ€™s Ethernet port to a LAN using a standard web browser and the unitâ€™s IP address (IPV4).
Empower RFâ€™s ISO9001 Quality Assurance Program assures consistent performance and the highest reliability.
- Solid-state linear design
- Suitable for CW, AM, FM, pulse, and digital modulation types
- Peak and Average detection, user selectable
- Compact Modular design, light weight, high efficiency Class AB
- 50 ohm input/output impedance
- Built-in Control, Monitoring and Protection functions
- High reliability and ruggedness
- Optional harmonic filter and spurious suppression via external switched filter bank (quoted separately)
- Ideal for Mil STD 461 200V/m Radiated Susceptibility RS103
- Radiated and Conducted immunity and other product testing applications
May we also suggestDenotes best choices in this performance range.
|SKU||Start (MHz)||Stop (MHz)||Output Power (Watt)||Gain (dB)||Size||Quote / Buy|