We Currently have openings for the following positions:
Empower RF Systems, Inc., a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifiers is seeking qualified, dynamic, successful and driven candidates. Founded in 1999, Empower RF Systems designs and manufactures solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial and military customers worldwide. We are an ISO9001 certified company with an excellent industry reputation. New employees are hired with an eye toward their future growth potential and capability to contribute to this fast-paced work environment that encourages engineering innovation and customer satisfaction.
We offer a competitive salary, cash bonus plan, comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) contributions, etc. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. If any of these position descriptions sound like you, we welcome your response!
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing a wide array of administrative support to Sales Department. This includes: processing sales orders, maintaining customer master files and processing return authorizations (RMA’s). This position holder regularly interfaces with internal and external customers before and after the sale to expedite the sales process and help maintain positive customer relations.
- Field initial customer telephone calls and provide general information to callers, take messages, and/or direct calls to appropriate individuals within the sales department.
- Process sales orders, return material authorization, credit information and advance payment invoices in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Credit, Production and Shipping Departments to ensure high service level and on-time delivery to customers.
- Track quotation activity (status and success ratio). Work with the Field Sales Engineer to follow up on information regarding lost quotes. Maintain lost business file.
- Provide the sales team with a weekly updated rolling quotes log at the end of every week and stock status update every two weeks.
- Monitor open orders and back log.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Credit Department to help clear up short remits and non-payment issues.
- Obtain information for processing new accounts. Set up new customers in the customer master file and forward applications and tax information to Credit for approval.
- Assist at Company sales events, or client sales meetings.
- Assist Finance with Accounts Receivable collections.
- Assist with special projects by providing needed information/documents or by inputting data.
- Serve as back-up to company receptionist when needed, including answering general telephone line and greeting guests, making coffee, etc.
- One year or more prior sales experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Proficiency with computers, technology, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe, etc. and strong comfort level with effectively learning new applications and new technologies.
- Experience with Epicor Vantage, Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a busy, time-sensitive, deadline-driven and unpredictable sales environment.
- Highly organized, proactive and conscientious administrative professional with keen attention to detail who will independently ensure efficient and effective operations in both Accounting and Sales Offices.
- Excellent proofreading skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision while also being part of a team.
- Experience with RF power amplifiers is a plus.
Electronic Assembler I
The Electronic Assembler in Top Level Assembly (TLA) provides the skills and knowledge to properly configure complex RF power amplifier assemblies. Experience needed in RF components, RF devices, assembly techniques especially power amplifiers, including coaxial transformers, ferrites, and all RF related passive components. The Electronic Assembler makes all electrical harnesses and RF coaxial cables; includes soldering, wiring, mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Works from production assembly instructions, schematics, rough sketches, and verbal instructions or notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of complex mechanical assemblies.
- Performs various cable assembly operations on shielded cables, ribbon cables, and wire harnesses.
- Performs operations such as assembling units of high complexity, including printed circuit boards, modules, chassis, cable harnesses and similar tasks.
- Typical cable assembly tasks include cable cutting, jacket removal, shield preparation and termination, ribbon cable preparation and termination, and stripping, tinning and termination of wire harnesses.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous shop work and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible to keep clean, orderly, and safe all work areas.
- Works with small hand tools such as soldering iron, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and power tools.
- Will be required to learn existing Vantage MRP System and Configuration Control practices. Interfaces with MRP entry and ECR process.
- Expertise in RF board and mechanical assembly required.
- Familiarity with RF connectors.
- Requires two or more years of assembling electrical and mechanical parts.
- Must have previous training in IPC J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 certification or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write Basic English, perform basic math, comprehend instructions, and verbally communicate in the English language.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly prints, parts list, wiring diagrams and wiring lists. Schematic familiarity and understand part numbers, polarity designations, color codes, etc.
- Manual dexterity required. Bending, stooping and lifting performed daily. Capable of lifting 35 pounds from floor to bench using a proper lifting technique.
- Must be able to walk, sit and/or stand throughout an eight or ten-hour day.
- Position requires proficient and safe use of hand tools, power tools, and soldering irons in order to complete product of good quality.
- Machine shop/mechanical backgrounds a plus.
- Must be able to work on prototype, engineering and production type hardware, rough sketches, and verbal instructions or notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of complex mechanical assemblies.
- Familiarity with manufacturing Quality and Inspection processes.
If you are a thorough and successful Electronic Assembler, especially one with power amplifier experience, Empower RF Systems is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching contributions, etc.Apply for this position