We Currently have openings for the following positions:
Empower RF Systems, Inc., a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifiers is seeking qualified, dynamic, successful and driven candidates. Founded in 1999, Empower RF Systems designs and manufactures solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial and military customers worldwide. We are an ISO9001 certified company with an excellent industry reputation. New employees are hired with an eye toward their future growth potential and capability to contribute to this fast-paced work environment that encourages engineering innovation and customer satisfaction.
We offer a competitive salary, cash bonus plan, comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) contributions, etc. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. If any of these position descriptions sound like you, we welcome your response!
RF Sales Account Manager
Empower RF Systems, a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifiers, is seeking a qualified and dynamic RF Sales Account Manager to join the Sales Team at our corporate headquarters in Inglewood, CA. This sales leadership position is focused on driving business growth and results from targeted accounts in our key markets of Electronic Warfare, Communications, Radar, and Test & Measurement. The RF Sales Account Manager partners with engineering, business development, and executive management to identify and close on power amplifier solutions to achieve sales targets.
- Create and execute a sales plan and lead by example in implementing strategies and tactics to close orders and grow our power amplifier business.
- Represent the Company in a sales management role by leading contract negotiations and strategic engagements with top customers.
- Manage day-to-day inquiries and proposal activities to build a sales funnel for developing new business and closing sales orders to meet objectives.
- Build a strong presence for Empower RF Systems at targeted accounts and key markets. Identify and overcome obstacles on top opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with product engineers, business development managers, and inside support to ensure best positioning of sales solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events/ trade shows as a company representative.
- BSEE or other BS degree, or equivalent RF industry experience.
- 5 plus years of successful experience in sales of RF products.
- Confident presenter - strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Demonstrated skills and success in gaining access to customer design engineers and key decision makers in a complex, RF systems sales environment.
- Demonstrated skills and references as both a team builder and customer advocate inside the organization.
Are you facing uncertainty over your place in a recently reorganized company, the prospects of an acquisition by another company with their own sales force, and/or elimination of a key product on your linecard? Would you like to be part of a new team as opposed to figuring out how to protect yourself from one? Are you interested in making a meaningful contribution and share in the rewards of building a lasting and prosperous company?
We are looking for an RF sales professional with higher aspirations than sand-bagging a number and logging a couple more years around the track. The fish are jumping and we have patented technology that needs competent positioning with key agency and OEM decision-makers. Let’s schedule an interview if you have the RF acumen, sales skills, and personal aspirations to qualify.Apply for this position