At A Glance
About Empower RF Systems-Amplifier Manufacturer
Founded in 1999, Empower RF Systems is a global leader in power amplifier solutions that are critical to defense, commercial, and industrial market applications. With our origins in the design of broadband and band-specific solid state power amplifiers, Empower continues to advance the science of RF power amplification to produce rugged, power efficient, and cost-effective solutions in the industry. It is our priority to design and deliver high quality, innovative products which solve customer systems and business requirements. Operating globally and continuing to expand our technology resources, Empower RF has recorded impressive growth since its inception. Our customer base includes market leading OEMs, government agencies, and academic institutions with an array of demanding performance requirements.
Empower RF currently has two fully equipped R&D facilities, in-house manufacturing capabilities, and CM partnerships to handle both
small and large scale requirements. The company is ITAR registered and ISO certified. In addition to our Inglewood facility, the company
has a fully equipped design center in
Holbrook, New York and additional
design / manufacturing partnerships in the US and South Korea.
Empower is currently supporting contracts that range from engineering prototypes and low to medium volumes to production programs with much higher run rates. The specific arrangements for build and test support vary depending on the job, but in all cases, final QA and product certification occurs in Inglewood.
Company's evolution and today's value proposition is built on:
- Mature, building block technology for modules, rack mount amplifiers, and multi-function, PA integrated solutions up to 6 GHz. Configurable and scalable output power combinations from hundreds of watts up to multi-kW's.
- Library of proven, tested and fielded power amplifier designs using an array of power semiconductor technologies - demonstrated breadth of circuit and device modeling expertise.
- Expanded team of knowledgeable and experienced power amplifier designers - credentialed engineers with industry recognition in product applications including complex digital waveforms, digital modulations, Gaussian and broadband jamming techniques.
- Understanding and adoption of digital control circuitry, microprocessor controls, status, monitoring, user interfaces, SPI, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet TCP/IP and Web Based STMP protocols.
- Expanded footprint of key program engagements and focused attention on key markets. Investments in a strong channel partner network and global inventory program to insure COTS product availability and outstanding customer support.